THANK YOU for ROON 2.0

Guys just wanted to say Thank you for Roon 2.0

A lot of people may say it isn’t this it isn’t that and wouldn’t it be nice if…

I can now use Roon remotely from my Nucleus in an easily supported way

Thanks Guys. !!!

Awesome

89 Likes

Yes thanks so much! I was waiting for this.

5 Likes

Now, let’s hope for a proper iPad app as well.

4 Likes

I agree. Roon ARC seems awesome so far, and I cannot wait to get It running in the office tomorrow. Plus: the upgrade itself definitely was as smooth as I could have wished for. Great job once again Team Roon!

1 Like

Fully in agreement. Great achievement !!!

2 Likes

+1 for this new version

3 Likes

Totally agree, loving the Roon ARC, best update so far and everything went smoothly not that I have ever had problems with updates!

Must be one of the lucky ones lol

Well done Roon great job.

2 Likes

Great work! I absolutely love this remote feature, now I can bring my music with me on my boat, nice!!

3 Likes

Nothing in 2.0 that interests me. I’ll just stick with 1.8 'till it is no longer supported since it does everything I need and is rock solid.

3 Likes

Awesome! Arc worked flawlessly right out of the box. Checks all the boxes. Great release!

2 Likes

Works like a breeze over here: Roon Server on Mac Mini 2011 and ARC on iPhone 13. Thanks for this release.

BR,
Richard

2 Likes

The new “Native Support for Apple Silicon” is exciting. I’d love to try running my Roon core on the current M1 Mac Mini.

2 Likes

You’ll want to go to 2.0. It’s likely that’s where feature updates will be made going forward.

2 Likes

On behalf of the entire team, you’re welcome!

We hope you all have as much fun using Roon 2.0 as we did creating it!

22 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ARC took a little moment to work out what was going on, then BAM, everything just worked. :heart_eyes: ARC. It’s perfect. I look forward to the day A&K approves it to go on the SR25. Until then, it’s fab on my phone.
Thank you so much!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Looks to have been seamless to move to 2.0 and ARC.
Well done.

3 Likes

Yes, Roon team… thank you! Works well for me.

I didn’t even know I wanted this, but now that I have it… freaking awesome. Going to shows I can listen to setlists I have created in playlists.

4 Likes

Yes, Thank you Team Roon. Flawless upgrade. Once I configured port forwarding Roon ARC worked great.
Appreciate all the hard work to make this upgrade a success.
Tony

2 Likes

Working great for me. I really appreciate all the work that went into this. Huge improvement over the Tidal app in my car.

2 Likes

The update to 2.0 was quick and easy, ARC installed automatically. Thanks Roon team!

2 Likes