The core is the brain of your system

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core machine is a Mac mini with OS Catalina 10.15.7 64with a 2.3 GHz Intel Core I5, 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 memory
Roon version 1.7 (build 528)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

The Mac mini is connected and Perfect Wave Direct Stream DAC and a Buffalo external Hard drive is connected to a Apple Airport extreme

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Perfect Wave Direct Stream DAC

Stellar Gai Cell DAC

Stellar M700 amplifiers connected via USB

Description Of Issue
When I try to launch Roon I get this message.

The core is the brain of your system. It manages your audio devices, music library, blah,bla, blah
If I click on find my Roon core, it does nothing,
If I click on set up a Roon core on this Mac “use this Mac” it brings me to the log In or set up, So I input the information to log in and then I get a message that says: you’re already signed in

This issue has never happened before. I can not see what version of Roon I have.
I already re started the MAC Twice

[email removed by moderator]

Please help.

Hi @Josafat_Galindo,

Do you see an option to Unauthorize a Core? If so, select it and it should allow you to log in.

Cheers, Greg

That worked. Thank you very much

Hello @Josafat_Galindo, glad you got some help here! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.