The finer things

Many of my post on this fine forum have been on the subject of individual track ratings, however, I think this falls into the category of a new feature, not a finer thing.

However, I have had much success getting what I like from individual track ratings via Roon’s very powerful tagging system, and I am sure other users implement tags in many ways to suit their own needs and desires.

On this basis, my ‘finer thing’ would be a greater consistency in how and where tags are displayed. Call up an album, for example, and individual tags are displayed in the track listing. However, in a play list or overview, the tags are nowhere to be seen. Personally, I would like to see them in all listings. Having said that, I can imagine some folk would prefer not to see them for a cleaner look? I don’t know, but either way, why not have the option? I think tag display could be on a toggle, so on any track listing you could elect to toggle tag display on or off. Why not?

1 Like

@brian69 Im all for displaying more info, not less. And for having more buttons and less nesting of operations. But that’s just me :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I really want is the option to scroll vertically.

1 Like