The latest Update 1.8 (Build 880 ++)

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Since Build 880 and later I continue to have problems with a diversity of features.

1. The main problem ist that music stops after a minute oder a few minutes more and i have to restart the core to continue hearing. This works for the next few minutes. So at the moment I am unsatisfied with yout update… (The version before doesn’t had any problems with that.

2. The core has a problem with counting my albums. It starts with 84xx and after while it shows

if I wait a little bit longer the value goes below 6500 and so on. Restarting the roon server solves the problem again for a few hours.

While the server diminuishes the number my albums, it doesn’t find a growing number of composers and so on.

I am a little perplexed as to what has been fixed with the release. To me it looks like a plethora of problems that have now arisen. With the permanent abortion of music tracks, the whole system is in the realm of unusability.

After a restart of the roon server

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.