The library scan has stopped

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Arch Linux/Core i5 8250u,16GB mem,128GB SSD/Build 401

Description Of Issue
I store music files on internal 1TB SSD & USB 1TB SSD & Synology NAS.
I use TIDAL & Qobuz.
I have 14735 tracks in my library.
The library scan has stopped advancing from the state of the image. I tried to restart the OS but there is no change. What should I do now?

Hi @Takeshi_Imazu,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. I have gone ahead and enabled diagnostics mode for your account and what this action will do is next time your Core is active, a set of logs will automatically be generated and uploaded to our servers for analysis. I will take a look to see if I can find the offending file.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi @Takeshi_Imazu,

I just saw the diagnostics report come in, it appears that the issue is due to one of these files:

Bernard Haitink, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra - Bruckner: The Symphonies - Symphony No. 2 in C Minor, WAB 102 - 1
Bernard Haitink, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra - Bruckner: The Symphonies - Symphony No. 2 in C Minor, WAB 102 - 2
Bernard Haitink, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra - Bruckner: The Symphonies - Symphony No. 2 in C Minor, WAB 102 - 3
Bernard Haitink, Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra - Bruckner: The Symphonies - Symphony No. 2 in C Minor, WAB 102 - 4

The exact error was triggered by the 4th file in the track list but it is possible that the other 4 are also causing issues here. I would try to remove the 4th file first and see if the error goes away, if it doesn’t then you can try removing the other 3 tracks as well. Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Noris

These tracks are part of Qobuz album.
I delete that album and restart server.
The error has stopped.
And I add that album to my library again. There is no problem.
Thank you for your support.

Hi @Takeshi_Imazu,

Great to hear that removing the album and adding it again worked! Thanks again for contacting support and hope you have a great continued Roon experience.

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.