The network folder from the nas I have kept on for as long as any time, works great in windows. But impossible to add in ROON

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
sonictransport Info Version: 2.7
Roon Server Version: 1.6 (build 401) stable
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Nas QTS HS-210 ver 4.3.3.08668
Nighthawk X10 R9000
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)
Totaldac media player
Description Of Issue

hi now i will soon give up Roon, good in a lot, but problems with networking, and that collection discs spread out a cover per song, will probably find how to fix it after 1-4 weeks?
The network folder from the nas I have kept on for as long as any time, works great in windows. But impossible to add in ROON. can play from tidal, have tried all settings, protocols, search addresses etc… changed passprd on nas etc. can you look at the logs and talk about what in … i will do, some logs … but it does not seem to be so --Sorry, new users can only put 2 links in a post

Hi @Peder_Jensen,

Can you share the path that you’re trying to enter into Roon? We have some helpful tips for adding NAS folders to Roon here.

HI i have solve the problem and i dont think it was roon that was the problem … unless i created a new user etc, then i set folder permissions etc. all this is the same as it is with the user it does not work, so now i am happy again
thank you for the response and excuse me for complaining

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.