The wrong Phil Collins…

Content you’re reporting an issue with Reward - Cate le Bon

Hiya. The Phil Collins who works with Cate Le Bon is not Phil Collins the musician, as shown Roon is erroneously linking Cate le Bon to Phil Collins the musician!
If there is a way of correcting this I’m sure Cate would appreciate that!

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Tidal

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

It’s the wrong Phil Collins!

Hi Michael, I’ve reached out to the relevant metadata provider and asked them to correct it.

1 Like

Thanks Joel :grinning:

Hi Joel and happy new year!
Cool, hopefully they’ll work out the Phil Collins link thing soon :grinning: thanks for passing it along :grinning:
I also noticed this on the same album
Track is tagged as ‘Magnificent Cestures’ with a ‘c’ erroneously…Tidal has it as ‘Magnificent Gestures’ with a ‘g’ which is correct, but Roon shows ‘Cestures’-most odd!

Same track in Tidal

Hi Michael, for now, it might best just to do a quick track title edit in Roon.

1 Like

Ok thanks Joel.
Apologies but can you advise / link me to how to do that?

(this is using Roon on a PC or tablet - not sure whether this function is available on a Smartphone)

In the Album details display, click on the “3 dots” icon to bring up the options menu:

Choose “Edit” to bring up the Track editor and select the “Edit Track” tab. Then add your own Track title, and Save…

2 Likes

Great thanks Geoff :grinning:
I was on an iPhone and couldn’t see any edit options.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This should now be fixed following a change from a metadata provider.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.