There is no audio device shown on my PC as roon control

Roon Core Machine

<DS920+ as my Roon Core>

Hi guys,
I am using my DS920+ as Roon Core, android iphone and pc (LG Gram) as Roon Control. I cannot find my PC audio device using Roon. Meanwhile Android and Iphone 13 MAX is OK.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hey @Yaohong_Shi,

Welcome to Community! It’s great to have you here. We’re sorry that it was an issue with Roon that prompted your visit, but nonetheless, we are here to help!

Since you are using a Windows PC, I would verify that both Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe have been added as exceptions to your Windows firewall.

You can use these instructions to add the exceptions and the executables themselves would be located in your Database Location/Application folder path.

I would also add these exceptions to any Antivirus or other Firewall blocking applications you may have and ensure that you connected to your network via a Private network, not a Public one, see this guide for more information.

I know it’s been some time since you posted, so let me know if you’re still experiencing this issue, and if any of the above information helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.