Roon Core Machine

NUC 10th Gen i5

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine

Connected Audio Devices

Pi’s (bridge), Windows and Mac Remote

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

This has been going on all day. Absolutely not critical; however it was voted that I notify you (it appears you don’t know about this error message). Thanks.

Interesting, I am seeing the same (currently non-critical) issue. I wonder if the update servers are offline or having problems.

It appears everyone from the US to the UK and Australia have been seeing this error all day long. Offline? Maintenance? I dunno.

1 Like

Same here. I’m having the same problem since yesterday. Since I was building a brand new NUC (and the ROCK disk image Roon supplies for download is an obsolete 1.7 version from 2020), I’m unable to finish the build and even run Roon :frowning:

If you can’t solve the issue, plese at least update your installer. Even if you download Windows the disk image is not the latest (you always have some updates to download), but c’mon - v1.7 from 2020? You can do better than this.

Same here since yesterday.

Currently unreachable, but as far as I’m aware this server is only responsible for updates so nothing else within Roon should be affected.

I am seeing the same in South Africa. It looks like a failure in the “update server”.

I updated to 952 on Tuesday morning with no issues so it may be a recent failure.

Yep, having the same problem in Michigan, USA. I noticed it yesterday, June 1st at 6:00pm EDT.

yup same here

Same issue here in the UK since yesterday

And here, in the UK.
My Core is running on Arch Linux, so I updated to build 952 from the AUR but I was getting this error before I updated and am still getting it…

Same here too. I can’t Update.

Same here.
Realized it yesterday.

My Roon Core is running on Windows Server.
Remote Control Apps are on Macbook Pro, iPhone 12 Pro, iPad.
No issues so far.
When I hit “Find Roon OS” it searches forever and eventually shows an error message.

I have the issues too since a little while: Playlists do not play without interrupt after the end of a song. I have to command skip to start the next song.

Search function is also broken.

Appears fixed now. Thanks Roon.

1 Like

I see the same thing Neil, apparently fixed now.

1 Like

Yep, confirmed. I was just able to see one of my bridges get updated. Thanks Roon!!!

Same situation here! :frowning:
I am building a brand new NUC, installed the (1.7 build 571?:)) image, and got stuck…
Removed the Roon client from the PC, installed it again, the same thing, but somehow the client got updated.
But not the Roon Core. Should I keep trying or should I wait and for how long?

Go to the Web Administration page of the ROCK Core, and reinstall the OS using the button on the page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.