"This track is currently unavailable on Tidal" "Too many failures. Stopping playback"

**Linyx , Brooklyn DAC +

Nothing will play on Tidal or playlist. Radio stations work.

Wired connection to computer. Wifi room remote Note 10 Plus

I’ve updated passwords and logged in and out of Tidal in Roon.

Just started. Been working fine until today.

Hi @Andrew_Bush,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine and the endpoints?

I’ve rebooted the Brooklyn Dac+, the Lynx mini computer, and phone. Il. Reboot Assus wireless router.

Hi @Andrew_Bush,

If you play to System Output of a remote instead of the Brooklyn does that work?

I’ll check tomorrow. Thank you.

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

Just started doing all this. Not sure what to do. I wish I could get a client number to speak with someone. Other than update to 1.7, nothing changed that I know of.

Hi @Andrew_Bush,

Is it just TIDAL that won’t play? Is local content working alright?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Sometimes have to disable and re-enable TIDAL for it to work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.