This track is not currently available from Qobuz" - Qobuz Content

I am having the issue that whenever I try to play albums from Qobuz via ROON Labs, I get two messages:

“Too many failures, Stopping playback.” & “This track is not currently available from Qobuz”

Can you help me.

Hi. Welcome to the community.

I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected. Thanks.

1 Like

To Whom It May Concern:

Here you go:

• CORE: Nucleus+

• Networking: Gio 1Gbps, Switch - Cisco SG300-28

• Audio Devices in use:

• Lindemann Musicbook Source
    • Arcam AVR10
  • Library Details:

• Nucleus+ - 27,349 tracks

I hope that helps!

Sorry
It’s Networking: Gio 100Mbps, Switch - Cisco SG300-28

Hey @Yograj_Jadhav,

Thanks so much for getting in touch when streaming started to go wrong — we’re so sorry.

I was wondering if, as a first troubleshooting step, it would be possible to temporarily change the configuration to exclude you Cisco SG300-28. The reason I say this is because this is a managed switch:

Does the issue still happen if you don’t use it?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.