"This track is not currently available" TIDAL error message

Same error again today: “Tidal: This track is not cu…”. Always at 1. track, as I bescribed above.
Per Morten

Running 1.4 (310) since the day it was released, not one stop or skip!

Hi @john
It’s syncing now and it has been doing it since the last update!
But it’s not want to play anything from TIDAL!!!

Have had the same problem. Solved it by logout from Tidal in ROON and login in TIDAL again. Solves the problem!

All is well and quiet here. Thanks for the effort.

Mine has been error free for a couple of weeks now.

Got this error tonight : “TIDAL media is loading slowly…”

I rebooted my Windows 10 Roon Core server, and have played Tidal smoothly since. Rebooting is usually effective when I have trouble streaming Tidal via Roon. Seems like this crops up after 3 to 7 days of uptime on the server, and reboot" fixes" it for a few days.

Been fine for me since last update, although is also changed my network setup and removed all the powerlines I was using and got a Ubiquiti Unifi AC Pro Access point and swithed to WiFi. So it could be either that’s made it more stable.

Got the error message: ‘ Tidal media is loading slowly … ‘ three times tonight.

Hi Eric,
Had my 1st true Tidal error tonight since upgrading to build 310. I grabbed the RoonServer_log.txt file in case you would like to check it out. Here’s the error it threw out in the log file “Track Stopped Due to Slow Media” it was trying to play this track “[Lossless 0.3x, 24/48 MQA TIDAL FLAC => 24/48 MQA] [PLAYING @ 0:00] A Bit of Finger/Sleeping Village/Warning - Black Sabbath”. I was able to play the song right after I grabbed the log data without problems too if that is of interest.

I hope this helps out and please let me know if you need anything else from my logs that may help.

Thank you,
Mark Sturtevant

Trying to play Tidal this morning (Midday Exactly) but unable to play anything, error messages abound.

Update
Earlier this morning my internet connection had dropped for about an hour which may have been the cause. However, restarting the core only has resolved the playback issue. Logs available if required. (The internet connection was restored long before this problem appeared).

I have also changed DNS to 1.1.1.1 out of curiosity & so far no problems. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve had no problems playing Tidal tracks since switching my DNS to 1.1.1.1.
Before I made this switch, I had regular issues with playing Tidal tracks, several times per week. I’m now about 2 weeks without a problem!

Same here. Haven’t had this issue since updating my DNS, and that was mid-March.

Having a lot of Tidal errors saying “TIDAL media is losing slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity problem” this morning after upgrading to 1.5. I’ve been pointed to Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) for some time now but doesn’t seem to matter this morning.

Have you tried re booting your core?

Yes, shortly after I upgraded to 1.5 and started having Tidal issues.

I guess I will join the party. This issue has been really bad both in Roon Ready and NAA mode with HQP. So, I just put all music related equipment on a separate switch with static IP’s. I have fiber internet - 1 gig - with no issues on anything else. I rebooted the modem after making the changes so I will see how it goes. Could this be an IPV6 issue?

Robin

Having finally decided to upgrade to the HiFi package this morning I was somewhat displeased to discover that I could no longer stream anything from Tidal. All of the error messages previously mentioned in this thread appeared, this affected items existing in my library and “new” items.

Fortunately, after a restart of the core, everything started working again much to my relief. I shall continue to check errors, but for now I will experiment with MQA comparisons.

Привет друзья! Я из России. У меня ошибка с сетью. Ошибка при загрузке альбомов. Помогите пожалуйста. 1.5 версия

Hello friends! I’m from Russia. I have an error with the network. Error loading albums. Help me please. 1.5 version