TIDAL account link problem

Roon Core Machine

NUC i3 16gb

I still cannot connect my paid tidal account to roon. I have the regular tidal, not the master plan.
it’s really tiring that it doesnt work proeperly, integration is the first thing i value in roon, and that issue is unbearable.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Welcome to the forum.

As you wrote “still”, for how long has this been going on and did it ever work? And what are you using as Roon Core, ROCK on your NUC?

There are many other threads about this, some marked as fixed. Did you try anything from those threads?

In some cases updating everything to latest versions and rebooting router and core plus restarting the remotes was sufficient. It might not help in your case but it would be good to know if you tried that or anything else from the other threads

1 Like

Hey @charles_hoang,

It’s great to see you on the Roon Community! You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, I see your Tidal account has since synced with your core. Are you still running into issues here?

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.