Tidal albums/music does not show in Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Antipodes D1 / Linux K50player 4.13.16-211.fc25.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Oct 24 16:57:34 EDT 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux / Roon 1.7

Core is Antipodes D1 (model K50 server) it is then bridged to Antipodes D2 renderer (model K50 player). K50 has server and renderer in the same box.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus RT-N66U-C1 / Ethernet connection to server/player

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

JLsounds Lampizator, USB connection

Description Of Issue

I login to Tidal (via Settings/Services), it does show I am logged in. In Roon, when I click to Tidal, there are no albums / music, none.
Changing Roon core to a PC = the same result: no Tidal albums.
When I switch to MPD with Mcconnect app with the same Antipodes server and renderer, all albums / music show up and I can use Tidal without problems. I can also use Tidal on my PC. I did logged in and out of Tidal (and Roon) several times, the problem stays, no Tidal music albums at all.

Hi @Dimitri_Markov,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Is it just the TIDAL page that’s not displaying properly? Are you able to see TIDAL albums in your library or from a search?

No, I can not see TIDAL albums in my library and from the search.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.