Tidal albums not playing via Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacOS 11.0.1/Roon 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

ubnt switching andn wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

imac core playing via usb to mcintosh d150

Description Of Issue

when playing an album from tidal songs are quickly skipped through without playing
i’m signed in to tidal
when i play the same album via tidal app on mac the album plays fine via usb->d150
this issue started today

Have you tried any basic troubleshooting such as rebooting everything?

First thing I did

Always worth mentioning what you have done so far to help support our.

This may be related to an interaction with another roon endpoint (NAD 386) … I noticed the NAD would not turn off even though I paused the roon zone … it would turn on immediately after I turned it off … after I cycled power on the NAD I could then play tidal albums on my McIntosh D150\M352 without issue … I’ve seen this before with the NAD endpoint not turning off but it didn’t cause any issues with other endpoint playback …

Hello @Daniel_Marotta, does this happen when playing to system output (the built-in speakers) of your core or other endpoints? Do you have any issues playing local content to the NAD?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.