Computer Audio Design
CAT

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Hard wired Ethernet into Virgin router

Connected Audio Devices

none.

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Both Tidal and Qobuz quit showing a yellow warning about data failing to load. Restarting CAT fixes but the problem is intermittent. I thought this was a Qobuz issue so I subscribed to Tidal and have discovered it is both. Is it a Roon issue?

Hey @Paul_Unwin1 Thanks for reaching out about this! Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing Qobuz and TIDAL, I’d be happy to help you with this.

As a first step, could you please complete a full reboot of the devices in your setup (Core, router, etc.)? Power the devices down, unplug them for a few minutes, plug them back in, and power them on. Is there any change?

If that did not help, we’d recommend changing the DNS Server if you haven’t already done so. We have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their DNS servers to Cloudflare (1.1.1.1), Google (8.8.8.8) or Quad9 (9.9.9.9).

If the above steps don’t help with Qobuz and TIDAL, could you please upload a screenshot of the error message you’re receiving when Qobuz hangs?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.