Tidal and Qobuz has stopped working

the same with tidal

Yep, Iā€™m having the same issues. Internet modem and router working fine, Tidal and Qobuz stream fine in native apps (along with other web sources like YouTubeā€¦), but Roon loses connections and says check network. Roon is also very slow in functioning generally. It recognizes all components of my library ā€“ locally stored files, Tidal, and Qobuz ā€“ since it shows them all in Overview and Recently Added . It can even play Qobuz and Tidal albums that I recently added. But it canā€™t connect to Tidal and Qobuz sites to show new releases, etc, asking me to check connections. I shut everything down and restarted, including modem and router, and it has the same problem.

Here is my system: Motorola 1GB modem, Google Router, Mac Mini (2018) Roon Core running Mojave with External HD library --> Sonore Ultrarendu streamer --> Benchmark DAC3 --> Bryston 4BSST --> Magnepan .7i.

Apart of tidal problems via Roon I can not identify any unidentified album from Roon.
So, I guess the the problem is wider than just lack of Tidal connectivity via Roon.
Looks like Roon is loosing internet connection with other external (metadata) sites as well!

Iā€™m getting very long waits for searches and when they return the results there are no Qobuz tracks in showing, even my home ā€˜Discoverā€™ page takes forever to load and when loaded says ā€œError loading page, try again?ā€

Iā€™ve quit both Core and Control and logged off Qobuz and on again but no change. Qobuz desktop app is responding as usual fast and fine?

Look here:

2 Likes

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Mine has been acting up too. Logged in, logged out. Restarted Roon Core. It works, but not very well at the moment.

Iā€™ve merged your post into this existing topic.

1 Like

Same here in West Vancouverā€¦

Trying to demo for clients here at my hifi shop with constant errors coming up.

same here - getting an error saying ā€œPlease Check Your Network Connectionā€, but no issues playing TIDAL straight from app. Fix please!!!

Yep, frustrating. Playing items already in the Qobuz queue work fine but search and album listing is not working. This is when I wish the native Qobuz application would support UPNP/DLNA so Iā€™m left with the Sonos/Qobuz integration in this instance. Not ideal.

It does, but it is in beta. See your settings in the app to turn it on.

Very Sluggish in North Carolina.

Same with me! Afternoon were many drops and now even can not login! (Tidal)

Same here with Tidal and Qobuz.

My Roon Core runs on Linux and one of my Roon Remotes is Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave). This remote has been updated to Roon 1.6 (build 475). I donā€™t know if this update has anything to do with the issue.

It doesnā€™t its Roons cloud servers having network issues. Just have to wait until they sort it.

Same issue here in the UAE, I noticed that suddenly search stopped working and I cannot load the main page of either Tidal or Qobuz inside Roonā€¦ When I disable the Tidal and Qobuz services everything works perfectā€¦

I can play music (both Tidal and Qobuz) from the ā€œDiscoverā€ page on Roon Remote (mobile), despite the ambiguous error message. Itā€™s not much, but itā€™s something to listen to on a Saturday. Iā€™m guessing the terrific folks at Roon are scrambling as fast as is humanly possible to remedy this issue. Or, they just need to pay their ISP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get permanently network error messages. Qobuz app itself works fine. All other apps ant google works fine. Just Roon app delivers these error messages. I run a nucleus.

Not working at all now.