Tidal and Qobuz Log in not working

Hello - I recently purchased a Roon Nucleus and am hoping to try out both Tidal and Qobuz. However, although I have established accounts in both and they work on my other devices - I am not able to log in within the Room app on my Macbook pro, or on my IOS devices.

The message I receive is: Network error: Please check your connection

This happens with both Tidal and Qobuz.

My network is working fine, BUT, my internet is via a satellite connection. Could it be due to the slow upload speed? Perhaps it is not communicating well because the upload is slow.

Let me know your thoughts. It is really imporant to me to get these working - an essential reason why I bought the Nucleus. Tidal is working with my Aurender N100h player, which the Nucleus was intended to replace.

Thanks much,
Thad

Hi @Thad_Bond,

Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the trouble here!

First, can you confirm that your Nucleus is fully up to date, both the OS and Roon? We have instructions here detailing how to update.

If there’s no change after updating, can you describe your current networking setup? What kind of networking hardware is in use (routers, switches, etc) and how is your Nucleus connected?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.