Tidal and Qobuz not working anymore

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

After not using Roon for one week, today neither Tidal bor Qobuz is working properly. Only parts are displayed and the Roon nucleuns on my iMac is extermely slow. Playback is via SONOS Play:One stero set

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error Loading Page!

Hi @Burkhard_Mielke,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue, we can certainly take a look at what’s going on here. I have a few questions/suggestions starting off:

• Can you please try rebooting your Core, all networking gear, endpoints and Roon Remotes as the first troubleshooting step?

• What is your network setup like? Can you let me know the model/manufacturer of your router, any switches, range extenders, powerline adapters, ect?

• You mention that both TIDAL and Qobuz are not working properly, what is the exact error message that Roon displays when you try to start playback? Do tracks not load at all or do they load for a bit and then skip? How long do tracks play before they start having issues?

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.