Tidal... buffering, buffering and nothing

Hi everyone,

Are you experiencing any issue with Tidal? Since yesterday (I guess…), whenever I click on a CD from Tidal, it starts buffering but does not stop and no music at all. My physical library is working normally. It is just Tidal…

I tried everything here… reinstalled both (Roon, Tidal, etc)… not working…

Any clue?

Thank you!

Hi @Juliano_Benvindo,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is this happening for all endpoints? If you play to System Output of the Core or remote is there any change?

Hi Dylan,

My system is quite basic. The core is an old MacBook Pro (2009) dedicated exclusively to Roon running MacOS X 10.11.6. It is connected through ethernet to the router, an AirPort Extreme (240 mb/s).

My speakers are one Apple HomePod, one Audio Pro C10 and two Pioneer A4 connected through AirPlay.

My physical files are located in an external SSD HD connected to the core. They are working fine. My problem is just with Tidal and it affects all endpoints.

Thank you!

Hi Dylan,

Tidal suddenly started working again. I did nothing. Quite curious.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Juliano_Benvindo,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones: