TIDAL cannot login. No login screen

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Tidal is not accessible in Roon. I can’t login. The login screen is not appearing in the iPhone app and Mac OS app. Known problem?

Hi @Johan_van_Unen,

I’ve moved your post to the #support section of the forum and pasted in the pro forma questions. To aid Roon’s @support team Could you edit your post and add in the details please.

Hi @Johan_van_Unen,

Can you describe your Core and networking setup?

Any change after rebooting one of the remotes?

Goodmorning, sorry i couldn’t respond sooner. After moving into our new home yesterday i fel asleep like a baby.

I’m running core on a Synology 218+. Network Ubiquiti Unifi. The Synology is directly plugged into the switch.

Remote is running 521. The core is 511 . If checking for an update for the core i get the message that there is a problem checking for an update. (in Dutch…)

Did a reboot, re-installed control.

Problem solved: I used a fixed IP adress for my Synology and that caused the problem. Did a reboot and after that Core could update and Tidal could be activated in Roon.

Sorry for the panic!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.