Roon Core Machine

Windows PC

Networking Gear & Setup Details

on ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

any

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

In the past weeks, every few days I found my tidal connection missing form the library. Only local sources are shown. If I go to settings/services, it shows that it’s disconnected. Clicking ‘retry’ does not resolve it. If I remove the connection and log in again, it usually works for a day or 2.
Super annoying when I walk up to my remote controller to play some music and discover that I need to go to the core and re-add tidal so that I can start playing a playlist.

Now even though I tried logging in a couple times, nothing. the browser page says:
You’ve successfully connected your TIDAL account.
Return to Roon if your browser doesn’t automatically redirect you…

but in roon i see the same ‘If you already have a tidal account, log in now’ message - even though I logged in a couple times.

Hi @Doug_Piranha, what browser are you using? If you use a different browser is there any change?

Hi Dylan,
No, there isn’t. After closing the core and restarting it, I was able to add the Tidal connection. Ideally, I’d like it to stay available once added.
Thanks!

Hi @Doug_Piranha, once your Tidal account is synced it should stay connected. Every time you restart Roon is the connection lost?

Hi Dylan,
No, it does not get lost when I start Roon. It randomly gets lost when the PC wakes up from sleep. I have it scheduled to sleep every night. Maybe that’s the problem.