Tidal Content issues - Search and New Releases For You

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac - OSX 11.2.3
Roon Version 1.8 build 783

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet - 1GB internet connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

SMSL DAC direct connect

Description Of Issue

First issue, on the Roon Home Page, everything seems to update as I add new content, but the “New Releases for you” has not updated since Feb.

Similar issue, when I search for a specific playlist, in this case A State of Trance (ASOT - XXXX) the only one Roon will find are the older lists, specifically ASOT - 1003. But when I dig into the results I can find a newer (not most recent) version (ASOT 1007), which was added to Tidal on march 11th.

The newer versions are available directly in the Tidal app. I understand there is a delay due to meta data synching from Tidal into Roon, but this content has been in Tidal for a couple of weeks in most cases. Any thoughts?

Hey @Gary_Newe,

Thanks so much for describing the issue you’ve ran into, as well as the additional context you’re already familiar with.

I’m so sorry we’ve taken this long to get back to you - it wasn’t intentional, but a consequence of the unprecedented number of threads we’re trying to reply to :pleading_face:

Is this still the case, on the New Releases For You screen? Can you try logging out of TIDAL (in Roon), restarting your Core and logging back into TIDAL (in Roon)?

Does that help?