Tidal Disappeared and Can't Log In On Roon

Little Green Computer running Sonicorbiter and Sonore Ultra Rendu

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet into Sonicorbiter and UltraRendu, ipad control over Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Ultra Rendu connected to DEQX HDP-4 processor via USB

Description Of Issue

I have been running both Tidal and Qobuz on Roon without issue until this past week. While Qobuz still works perfectly, Tidal disappeared from the Roon Menu. I click on Roon Settings and then Services. It shows Tidal is “not configured.” I click on Login and sign in with my Tidal username and password. It gives me the following message: “There was an unexpected error. please check your account details (missing method).” I can access Tidal outside of Roon, so I know the Tidal username and password are correct. I looked at my Roon and Tidal Account information and it is all correct. I rebooted the Core (Little Green Machine) and it has not solved the problem. Qobuz still works fine. It is only Tidal that has disappeared along with all of the Tidal songs in my library. I have a lifetime subscription to Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.