TIDAL display content in Roon 1.6, playback doesn't start

After updating Roon to 1.6 version, Tidal tracks still loading without playing. My library works normally.
Tidal streams properly without passing through Roon. Even the volume of my audio system based on Devialet Expert pro, can be controlled via Roon client.

Many thanks,
Cludio

Hello @Claudio_Bonetti,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue. We are investigating a few Devialet reports at the current time but can you please confirm if you are using the newest Devialet firmware? Does this issue occur only for that zone or also for other zones? How is your Deviaet connected, are you using USB or Ethernet?

Thanks,
Noris

Hi Noris,
Many thanks for your prompt reply. My Devialet firmware is updated with the latest version published into vendor website. The connection is via Ethernet. Roon core is running on Innous Zenmini Mk.II Std which I have recently updated to the latest 1.4.1 version.

Thanks again
Claudio

Hi @Claudio_Bonetti,

Thanks for providing that info. If you would like to confirm that this is the same subset of issues that we are aware of, I would suggest trying the Devialet via a USB connection and see if it behaves in the same way.

We are in contact with Devialet regarding these reports via Ethernet and I will let you know as soon as I have more information to share.

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.