TIDAL doesn't log in after restart

Same experience here- day 3. “First World Problem” I suppose.
Irritating nonetheless…

Hello @crummwoody,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Also, can you verify that you’re running build 537?

Thanks for getting in touch!
Pertinent details of set up below.

Core:
MacBook Pro Mid 2012
8 GB Memory
2.556 GHz Intel Core i5
500 GB SSD (256 GB available)

Network:
Ethernet direct to Modem

Roon Vers.
Version 1.7 (build 537)

Edit: Ethernet direct to router.:smirk:. Router is Netgear Orbi.
No issue with Tidal prior to build 536- no issue with Qobuz.

Hey @crummwoody,

Can you note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and manually send me a copy of your Roon Logs by using these instructions? The best way to get them over to me would be via this link.

This issue appears to be fairly common. It is systemic, rather than unique to my situation. I can “learn a new skill” by providing logs, but to what end? ROON seems at this point to be peppered by many users having the issue…

Hello @crummwoody,

You are correct! We are seeing this issue from other users currently and are working toward a solution. In order to develop that solution, we’re gathering relevant data from users experiencing the issue so we can present to our team. We’re happy to include your logs if you would like to provide them. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.