Tidal don‘t Start in Roon

Hello,
Please could someone help.
I deinstalled my Antipodes „CX“ for approx 2 weeks. Yesterday i connected the CX again in my System. I would start Tidal in Roon with my iPad but the iPad Show only „Tidal couldn‘t find some Titel“! But if i Start Tidel directly with the Tidel without roon, Tidal Runs at my iPad.
Please could someone Tell me what i do wrong?
Thanks

Hi @joachim_kurschner,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Please also verify the following:

• Does this occur for all endpoints, including System Output of a remote? What endpoint are you typically playing to?
  • Does local content play okay?
  • Has this worked before? If so, when did this issue start? Was there any change to your setup around that time?

hello,

i will try in english, but it isn’t well

i only used Roon at the ANTIPODES CX music server for a long time (over 1 year)

two weeks ago i deinstalled all my items because i cleaned the room.

yesterday i installed all my items like before.

then i would hear a track from Tidal in Roon, but noting happen,

roon says “to many mistakes stopp the connection”

if i use roon to start tracks from the Antipodes CX storage everything is okay, the tracks runs!

if i push the tidal button at my ipad (not in roon) the ipad is able to play tidal. should say, my membership with tidal is okay.

do understand the situation a little bit?

Hi @joachim_kurschner,

Thanks for the details!

Can you share a screenshot of Device Setup for the zone you play content too?

Can you describe your network setup?

Hi Dilan,
i found the mistake by myself. As i start my system i didn‘t see that the Tidal email was wrong.
But now Roon doesn‘t show the Covers!

Glad you got TIDAL working, @joachim_kurschner!

Is it still importing TIDAL content now that you’ve resolved this? Is there any change after a Core reboot?