TIDAL: I think this is a bug [Resolved]

I recently changed my TIDAL password, from the Tidal web interface. The next time I used Roon–I think it was the next time, although I’m not 100% sure–I got the “not signed in to TIDAL” message. When I tried to sign in, using my current credentials (including my new password), the log-in failed. I tried several times–no success. So then I went to my TIDAL app, signed myself out, then signed myself back in again with the same credentials. Worked fine. So I tried again. Restarted Roon. Tried signing in to TIDAL through Roon several more times. No luck.

Still haven’t succeeded.

Jim

Hi Jim,

Did you get this sorted?

I changed my password on the Tidal website and then went to Roon, logged out in Settings > Services and then logged in with the new password. Everything worked fine for me.

Cheers, Greg

No, not sorted. And just to be sure I didn’t do something dumb, I went and did it again: Signed out of Tidal via the web interface, signed back in with usual username/new password–no problem. Tried it again in Roon; no dice.

Hi Jim,

Let’s flag @support for help.

Cheers, Greg

This happened to me previously and I had to fully disable tidal in Roon, then re-enable.

Hmm, well that’s a bit confusing. Do you have to be signed in to Disable Tidal?

Hi @Jim_Austin ---- Wanted to check in with you and see if you are still experiencing this behavior after the latest build release today. Looking forward to your feedback!

-Eric

After this most recent update, it works fine. Thanks.

1 Like