Tidal impossible to use through Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Ausu PC i7, W10, Roon 1.7 latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

WiFi and ethernet to 4 streaming devices. ISP modem/router like 99% of the population

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Naim and SB Touch streamer devices, all connected by ethernet

Description Of Issue

FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON, and contrary to the satisfactory functionality for several months until this point, Tidal has ceased to function with my account in Roon interface. Tidal functions correctly with my account on PC and app.
Within Roon, Tidal is poulated with albums/music, but I’m getting (on all 4 devices) the famous message “Too Many Failures, etc…” in orange text.

Have already performed:

• Tidal account sign in / sign out multiple times
  • Reboot router, roon server, switch, devices several times
  • Deleted contents of cache directory
  • Deleted entire cache directory and rebooted
  • Enables/disables Tidal

Running out of solutions here. Cannot identify the problem or the remedy.
Appreciate some advice.
Thanks.

Hi @anon20693046,

Is your Core machine connected to the network via Ethernet or WiFi?

Is local content playing okay?

Hi Dylan,
Core PC is connected via ethernet. All local files and internet radio can be played from roon on all 4 streaming devices. Tidal no longer functions, suddenly, on any device.

Hi @anon20693046,

Does the same error occur if you play to System Output of the Core machine instead of one of the other endpoints?

If you go to Settings > Services and lower the streaming quality for TIDAL temporarily does that yield any changes?

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble loading TIDAL in Roon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.