Tidal in roon not Configuring

Hi,
I have recently opened a Tidal account that i log in through using my facebook email and password.
When i come to configure Tidal in roon and it asks for the Tidal log in details when i put in my face book email and password it comes up with an error saying bad user name or password.
I have double checked i have the correct password as i have log out of facebook and then logged back in again to confirm log in details.
Anyone know the cause?
Thank you

Hi @nay9275,

1. Go to https://listen.tidal.com/
  2. Click Log In in the upper left corner of the page.
  3. Click Forgot your password?
  4. Enter the email address associated with your Facebook account and click Request new password

Once you’ve done this, use this password with the email address associated with your Facebook account to log in to TIDAL in Roon. If you have any issues please let us know!

Hi,
The problem i have is that i created the email for Facebook years ago so i can no longer receive emails to that address.
How do i solve this problem now as Tidal is linked to my Facebook account?
Thank you.

Hi again,

That has worked i thought i could not receive emails to the old email address linked to facebook but turns out i still can so all is working now.

Thank you.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: How do I search for the artists in Tidal Roon

Hi @nay9275,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.