Tidal Intro Discount to Roon members? & Music Transfer problem

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
UNITI Nova / UNITI Core / Nucleus+ / Roon Version 1, Build 174

**I am a Roon Life Member and have to queries.

1. TIDAL offers a 30 day trial membership but I am wondering whether special beneficial trial membership is available to Roon members?

2. I am currently ripping my CD collection to the Uniti Core without ny major problem at this stage. However, I am experiencing problems getting Roon to recognise several CDs which were not ripped but transferred to the Uniti Core via a memory stick. The Uniti Core recognises this but Roon does not. Any ideas as to how I can rectify this?

Phil Bryce

Hi @Philip_Bryce,

We’re not running any promotions in partnership with TIDAL at this time.

By not recognizing, do you mean that they’re not being identified but are appearing in Roon, or they’re not appearing in Roon at all?

They do not appear in Roon at all but run ok on the HDD of the Naim Unity Core.

Thanks for clarifying, @Philip_Bryce.

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?

I’d like to recommend looking at a couple of specific examples of tracks that did not get imported into Roon. Are they supported files? Are they showing up in Skipped Files? If it looks like they should be importing, let me know! Screenshots of these files in their storage location would be helpful for discovering what may be happening.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.