Tidal is keeping load and not playing after 783 version update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 latest updated on Acer aspire S7 , SSD 1T, Roon 783 version

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus AC5300 with 1 G wan bandwidth, wire connection also 1 G

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roonbridge and NAD D1050 asio driver

Description Of Issue

After Roon updated to the latest 783 version , my Tidal seem loading OK can browse new album or add new but track is not playing , it keep waiting to load the song. Already try log out/in, delete cache , reinstall roon ; it’s not solved. Tidal app on the same machine is working fine and Roon is working properly with local files. I never have problem with roon for many years till updated last week.

Hi @Yudhana_Chunhapak

Does this happen with every single TIDAL track?

Can you try to play a TIDAL track once more and when you see the error make a note of the time and track name and then use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service)?

Respond here with the link, track name, and time from above, and we’ll take a look at the logs.

Thanks!

Here are the log file and screen shot https://www.dropbox.com/home/YC%20shared/Roon%20not%20play%20Tidal
Ultimate Mancini, Track The Pink Panther Theme (extended version) , at 10.44 am April 7, 2021

It’s local time ; Bangkok , Thailand

Here is another log files, I play 2 music from local file before tidal and get stuck there. Using Roon remote is from IPAD for schedule music play. Dropbox link is here; Dropbox - Roon event 2 - Simplify your life

Album Shall we dance? by Dina Blade, Track Sway , at 9.48 Pm April 7, 2021
This happen to all Tidal music via Roon after latest 783 updated. But Tidal working properly on Tidal Appl.

Hi @dylan, any diagnostic result and solution from the log files sent.

Hi @dylan Now my Tidal is working again, song is much quicker play , after updated to new ver. 790 .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.