Tidal issues when searching within Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

When searching from Tidal within the Roon app there seems to be a lot of artists missing, ie Ed Sheehan, David Guetta etc?

I think Ed Sheehan will always be missing, Ed Sheeran however

Hi @Colin_Draper,

Can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing here?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,
When I try to search various artists through Tidal wihin Roon they are missing. If I search directly through Tidal they are available.

Thank you,

IMG_2579

Can you post screenshots of your search results.

Hi @Colin_Draper,

As Ged suggested, it would be great to see the search results here so we can better understand what might be happening on the Roon side of things.

Thanks!

Add images

Hi Dylan,
Please see image below. There is really nothing else I can send you. Within Roon I go to Tidal and try to search/stream an artist. Some artists appear and others don’t. The issue is with Roon since I can search the same artists via Bluesond/Tidal or Tidal directly and easily find them.Getting frustrated with this product!
Thank you.

IMG_2579

Can you not do proper screenshots of what you are doing?

Hi,
All I can send is an image of something that doesn’t work! Put an artist in the search bar such as Sam Smith, Duran Duran, David Guetta, Ed Sheeran and then the tab disappears. In fact nearly half of my searches are failing. Bluesound to me seems far more reliable and stable with Tidal.
Getting very frustrated with Roon!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.