Tidal Library Sync and "Error loading Page" Problems

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus+ 4TB SSD
OS 1.0 (build 186), Server 1.7 (build 528)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
All devices are on the same network.
Netgear Cable Modem (Cox Gigablast up to 1Gb/s)
Apple Airport Time Capsule (latest FW)
Peakedge SE26 24 port GigE Switch
Netgear 16 port GigE Switch
Linksys 4 port GigE Switch

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Endpoints
Devialet D250 PRO v.13.1
Meridian: 218 (3u), MS600, Control 15 (2u)
AppleTV 4K (2u)
Airport Express (2u)
iMac 5K

Other Devices
Meridian Core on QNAP
Crestron Pro2 Controller
Crestron CNX-PAD8 (Audio Matrix Switch)
Crestron MT-MC2W Controller

Description Of Issue
Tidal having problems again since yesterday Aug 11. I’m getting the red box error message

check network connection

This happens every time I go to the Tidal page on Roon or start up with the Overview page. No changes to the network, & other components & Sooloos are working fine.

The library won’t sync with Tidal and have trouble streaming from Tidal, tracks stopped or became “unavailable”, while same tracks play fine on Tidal App & stream with Meridian Sooloos. This time the problem seems worse as re-installing the OS, rebooting the Nucleus+ Roon Core and restating Roon Server multiple times didn’t solve the problem.

I don’t think it’s related to my network since Tidal App (Mac and iOS) and Meridian Sooloos have no issues.

Hello @DN28, and thanks for your report! Have you tried switching to Google or Cloudflare DNS to see if this helps? Let me know!

No I’ve not, and not sure how?

COX Cable is my ISP, I have Gigablast plan for up to 1G download, typically getting 700M during peak hours

Hey @DN28, you have a netgear router, right? You can change to Google DNS as a test by following these directions for your router.

These are the addresses you want to use. Let me know if this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.