Win 11 Pro Intel i9 32 Gb ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Stock Bell/Aliant Home 3000 Fibre 1.5 GHz

Connected Audio Devices

Several LG MQA smartphones, IPad
Surface Pro hardwired to router

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Tidal stopped! Core and remote units unable to connect to Tidal. Stand alone Tidal app works fine!

There seem to be some issues on the Roon server. See this thread: Can’t load discography

My library loads fine. I uninstalled Roon Core and reinstalled, same issue with Tidal not connecting.
It was working fine this am and then stopped working. I can access my library from all devices, but Tidal (via Roon) is telling me to check network. I rebooted my router, no change. I can load the stand alone Tidal app and it works fine.

I don’t think there is anything you, or anyone else, can do about this. It’s an issue on the Roon services side, and we will have to wait until they have fixed it.

Hey @Greg_Beardall, were you able to find a solution to the issue you were experiencing?

I’d recommend temporarily disabling your firewall and antivirus software. If you can connect to Tidal after doing this, you’ll want to enter an exception in the firewall for Roon and RAAT Server .

If disabling the firewall/antivirus does not help, we have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their DNS servers to Cloudflare (1.1.1.1), Google (8.8.8.8) or Quad9 (9.9.9.9). I would give that a try and see if it helps.

Thank you in advance :pray:

1 Like

Hi Ashley,
It was obviously a temporary Roon “glitch”. The Tidal link started working about 2 hours later.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.