TIDAL login failed every time Roon starts

Same issue here since updating to 1.7 (Build 536/537).

Hello @Tobias_Lemmen,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks for getting in touch @nuwriy

• What’s not working: Automatic Tidal login since updating to Roon 1.7 (Build 536, same with 537)

• How often the issue occurs: Everytime roon core is started

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs): Windows 10 Pro, AMD Athlon II X4 600e, 8 GB RAM

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured): 1 GBit wired to internet router directly

• Audio devices in use: Raspberry Pi with Ropieee --> Schiit Gungnir

• Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library): Same machine as Roon Core

Thanks @Tobias_Lemmen! We’ve noticed this issue for a few users are want to collect data for our team to analyze, I’ll be in touch soon!

Curious if this is limited to mac platforms.

@miguelito Nope… Windows here… at least for the Core… only using iPad for remote…

1 Like

Yes, I meant the core - that’s the component that signs in and is the bridge for all traffic.

I was wondering if some newer Apple security would prevent Roon from storing a token or something. I’ve trolled through the Roon logs (I don’t quite understand what I see there…) and I didn’t see an error saying “current token is invalid” or similar.

Roon folks: Please fix this. More important to me than getting my DAC to sleep!!!

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL login issue - 05.06.2020

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.