TIDAL login failed lately

Another problem with Roon+Tidal is Roon complaining about “this track is not currently available from Tidal”, while on Tidal the track IS available and plays.

2 Likes

Is it possible that Roon tries to login with an older(trial?) Tidal account?

+1 I’m seeing the following sequence of error messages when trying to play a Tidal track (no issue playing local files)

“Unexpected error communicating with audio device”
“Too many failures stopping playback”

1 Like

This track is not currently available in Tidal” is happening so much, this afternoon, that Tidal is effectively unusable.

3 Likes

I am having this problem too… Very frustrating.

My biggest problem at the moment is that I cannot login to Tidal anymore at all.
So I cant use Tidal anjmore.

I’ve used up my Quobuz test month already. Maybe I should try again with another temporary address to see if that service still works.

I’ve now als posted my login issue over st the Support channel.

Here in Switzerland, the Tidal login with Roon is also not possible. Even I, as a Roon fanboy, am getting a bit p…d off!

Same issue here using Windows 7 server and Android Samsung. On the server seems I’m successful with login then it kicks me to a http page that says Hello. With the Samsung successful with login but kicks me back to Roon settings Tidal login page.

I’m having the same issue - not recognizing Tidal login. I login on a web browser as prompted; it redirects me to open Roon and still - NO TIDAL.

Similar problem here. Got a message in Roon saying I was no longer logged into Tidal. So I logged out and tried to log back in via Roon. After login at Tidal, I get taken to url: https:// oauthcb.roonlabs.net/2/tidal/authorize?code= ( then a long string) and a message displays on the page: non-200 status code from Tidal, code: 400
Searching the forum I think this issue has happened before - some time last year and in January this year. Unfortunately, no solution was posted and the problem seemed to go away after a couple of days.
I emailed Roon support and they asked me if I can login to Tidal on its own, which I can and I told them so. Waiting to hear more.

@support
same issue for me, Tidal login failure via roon. Tried logout/login, get splash page saying successful, but doesn’t register in settings>services. Local library playing fine. No issues with streaming via tidal app on it’s own.

HP Hexa-core 2.0GHz
8GB RAM
Windows 8.1
Running roon complete 1.8.764
USB connected DAC

Same problem here

Yes, I have the problem today 17/03/2021, I am connected to Tidal but fails through roon

I have the same problem. After login out in Roon I am not able to login to Tidal from Roon anymore. Message from Tidal says login in Ok, but in Roon not. Seperately login in in Tidal functions.

I am in HK and I am a lifetime member. I have the same problem logging on to Tidal. See below:IMG_20210317_174244|375x500 ![IMG_20210317_174253|375x500]
(upload://grAbsvZkZQBHLMjMNtbw6qyBqxe.jpeg)

Now all my Tidal album disappeared. I have no problem logging into Tidal by itself.

the same question today 2021/3/18

Hi, I have the same problem. I can login to Tidal account but whet it comes back to roon it says “Log in” Tried to restart everything including my router …nothing helps. Problem started today :frowning:

I just cant wait for Tidal connect for windows to be released, then I will stop my Roon subscription as I use roon mainly to stream Tidal and it this case its a waste of money form me.

There is a thread in #support about this problem. Roon are aware and are working on it

Please add further posts there. Closing this thread.

I join the community of users which currently have to learn to live without Tidal via roon :wink: roon does not show a single Tidal album. The problem first occured this morning. I have no problem when using the Tidal app or the Tidal web player. The last days very often two messages already mentioned above were indicated: “Too many failures stopping playback” and “This track is not currently available in Tidal”. I am not sure, but may be this error message occur only when playing certain albums.