Tidal Login Failed - Over and over again

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
QNAP TS-1685 Intel XEON with 32GB RAM
Roon 1.7 (build 571) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet connection via Netgear M5300-52G
No Wi-Fi is used

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Multiple end points.
Win64 PC, iPads and Amazon Fire
Roon v1.7(build 710) stable 64bit
Roon Bridge v1.0

Description Of Issue
Tidal Login Failed

I have deleted the tidal account from Database - Registry - Core - tidal_account.
Did not work.
Restarted Core - did not work
Restarted all devices - did not work
Moved Tidal cache - did not work

Having issues with Roon Login as well after changing password, see Log files

Roon Log Files

Hi @rpadole,

What web browser are you using for this? Are you able to log in okay on the web page but Roon doesn’t register the successful login, or does it fail to log in on the web page?

Chrome on the Win10 PC.
Amazon Fire browser.
iPad Chrome browse.

Tidal login is successful via the browsers. Roon shows logged in but not connected.

Roon Tidal successful connection can come and go during the course of a day as well.

Hello @rpadole, have you tried a different browser on the Windows 10 PC? Also, could you try logging in one more time and reply here with a timestamp so I can enable diagnostics for your account and see what’s going on in the background?

Tidal and Roon connected yesterday. If and when it happens again this week, I will do as recommended above for diagnostic purposes.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.