TIDAL login issue - 2020.05.05

I have this too. After every reboot I have to login to tidal again.

Hello @TreeZorro,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Thanks. If I close the Roon server sofware and launch it again without rebooting Windows I don’t get the Tidal login sign . But I do get it after every reboot of the core machine. It is a recent problem for me. It could have started around the last two Roon updates but I can’t remember exactly.

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs)
    My core is on a Windows 10 computer up to date both Windows and Roon server. Harware is self build Intel i7 2600K, 16GB RAM

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
    I use an Asus RT-AC68U for network and the core machine is connected to the Asus router with lan cable.

• Audio devices in use
    Audiolab M-DAC connected with USB
    3 x Bluesound Pulse Flex (connected over lan not wi-fi)

• Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library) My local music is stored on the same computer as the core. I use Tidal for streaming. 90.000 tracks in my library

Let me know if you need more details.

@nuwriy

There are now several threads going for this, time to consolidate into one maybe

Even better time to understand and fix, its since the last update !

Agreed! The independent threads may suggest that this in a isolated or even unique issue. It is not. Time for a fix or at least a comment from ROON, rather than a canned response to each individual user experiencing this issue.

1 Like

I agree and I actually didn’t start this thread but just commented on a similar thread that I had the same problem. I seems to me that this problem is not related to local hardware as so many users are experiencing it.

Hey @TreeZorro,

We are noticing other users having the issue. We try to split anyone experiencing this kind of issue so we can track each case easier. In order to present data to our development team, I’ve been asked to collect diagnostics and timestamps of when users experience the issue. If you can help with the following I’d be happy to include you in the report:

1. Reboot and go back into Roon to reproduce the issue
  2. Reply to this thread with a timestamp (your local time) of when you complete step one

Thanks!

I understand. I just rebooted the computer at 12:02 PM. CET
And I get the pink Tidal login failed sign.