Tidal Login Not Auto

2 posts were split to a new topic: TIDAL login lost on reboot

Yes , I shutdown my core PC most nights, this morning with the Internet running fine, as Roon autostarted on boot I got the normal message

Tidal login failed etc, Retry,

When I retry I am redirected to the Tidal website after logging in I get a screen saying Open Roon

I assume this is not by design, previously I simply reboot the Core and everything links up , now I have to intervene

This seems since the upgrade? But can’t be sure

1 Like

Third day , no autostart of Tidal, diverted to Tidal login page on Tidal site

This means my Auto start routines are no longer Auto !!!

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL doesn’t log in after restart

I can’t see this being the designed action ?

My core isn’t miles away but it could be eg in the cellar , if I had one PITA

It seems to have “fixed itself”, both yesterday and again today , on restart Tidal logged in automatically as normal

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL isn’t logged in after restart

Thanks for the update, @Mike_O_Neill — If you see this issue return let us know.

A post was merged into an existing topic: TIDAL login lost on reboot

Hi @Dylan , spoke too soon , this morning Roon failed to uto login to Tidal, diverted to a Tidal Web page to login then a button saying Open Roon

Just Replied on other thread

Spoke too soon back to failure on this mornings Reboot login …

Diverts to a Tidal Web page

Hi @Mike_O_Neill,

Thanks for the update. Diagnostics have been enabled and I’ll get feedback from the team on this.

A post was split to a new topic: Tidal fails auto login with error message

the continuing saga

This morning logged in Fine !

A post was split to a new topic: Each time I start up Roon, Tidal fails auto login

Failed this morning any news …

Hi @Mike_O_Neill,

Our team is continuing to investigate this. We appreciate the data you’ve provided so far and we’ll be sure to reach out as soon as we have more about this.

Hi all, i have the same problem, after the last update. At every Roon Server startup, i need to login into Tidal.

Any news?

Hi everyone,

The team has confirmed that they’ve made progress here and we believe there will be an improvement with the next release. I can’t provide any specific timelines just yet as we are still testing things, but we’ll be sure to keep everyone updated when we have more to share!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.