Tidal Login Problem

Same problem here every time I start Roon since the last update. Win 10 Pro.

I have seen the roon team comment on this issue in some of the support threads. It looks like they are well aware of this and have been investigating it. I didn’t see them mention a timeline for a fix. Hopefully it’s sooner than later!

This has become a problem for me too in recent weeks and lately, I have to restart the RoonServer daily. This morning, it lost Tidal while it was playing it!

I have to log in to Tidal every time I start Roon. It started with the last version. I updated to the latest version today, but have the same issue.

Also updated today. And the Tidal login Issue continues… :frowning:

Also here,… the latest update doesn’t help. Login issue stays!

Same issue here: every time I restart Roon Server, I have to login again to Tidal. Very annoying.

The frequency has certainly declined. No longer is the link failing “just because”. But I’ve also noticed that if you restart the Roon Server, you have to re-link Tidal.

i can’t even log into tidal through roon tried everything still nothing.
we need an update roon… do you here us !!

Works fine her both for Tidal and Qobuz.

I have the same problem. Has someone tagged @support

Firstly, if you have support issues then post in support :slight_smile:
Yes, roon know about the issues and have posted soon the support area.

Hi @Matthew_Clegg,

Yes, we’re aware that for some users, they have to re-login to TIDAL when the Core is rebooted and this is something we’re working on. I can’t provide any timelines but we do hope to have some improvements in this area soon.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Thank you for the update, noris,

I’m experiencing those issues already a couple of weeks on my Roon core machine - which in fact is just a regular desktop computer - every time it boots.

1 Like

After a few days an update from roon
Has fixed all my issues.
Thanks to the support team :+1:

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t login to TIDAL today

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL - Album not found/Login issues

Same here.

A post was split to a new topic: Often have to re-login into TIDAL