TIDAL login won't stick

Amen, Roon team needs to resolve this. I bet this quarantine is flushing a lot of bugs out. I hope they get swatted quickly. Roon sure has been quirky for me as of late.

Is working fine again. Thanks Peter, and say hello to Angus!

1 Like

I’m glad it works for you. In case you followed my suggestions, please state which posts of mine you followed. If not, please state how you resolved it.

It just worked again. Without a “cure”. Strange.

Hi @miguelito,

I just wanted to let you know that the team is currently testing some improvements to our TIDAL login process which we hope to be available soon, but I can’t provide specific timelines just yet. These changes should help to improve what you’re seeing here and we will be sure to keep you updated.

Thanks!

FYI, I still have this problem. You know… When TIDAL changed their authentication method, Audirvana followed suit with an update and it’s never been a problem there. I am really shocked how long these issues are taking with you guys (login and iOS instability).

Really, WTF?

I’m going to stop being so vocal about how nice Roon is to anyone until there’s some movement here. You’re really eroding my good will.

No one could tell. Jeez.

2 Likes

Guys: Running 1.7/537.

TIDAL login still does not persist on restart.

Everyone else seems to be able to get this right!

WTF?

Hi @miguelito,

Thanks for giving the latest update a try. I’d like to take a look at the diagnostics report on the new version — The next time you see TIDAL not logged in can you make a note of the timestamp and report back here?

Thansk!

I just restarted Roon and had the same issue. Time is 5:07pm EST.

Exactly the same issue here! Tidal login fails every single time. My Core does a restart every night for energy-saving reasons. Has never been a problem until recent updates.

Hey @miguelito — Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

I messaged you the Dropbox link. Let me know if you have any issues accessing it.

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL login failed every reboot

A post was split to a new topic: TIDAL login failed every time Roon starts

I have exactly the same problem. I need to login to Tidal with every start of the server and I can only login on the PC running the server, not via any remote.

I’m dealing with similiar problems from February. Did You solve the problem?
Pawel

+1, This is :banana::banana: :banana:

I have had the same login problem with Tidal for the past 4 or 5 months. I try to login with my remotes (apple ipads, and google phone) and get the same failure message. I have to go to my core every time this happens to re login with my credentials. No problem with Qobuz just Tidal.

I for one am able to authenticate from a remote - in the TIDAL case this opens a browser window on the remote (mac/iPad/iPhone) and the authentication is captured by the core.

But as I said countless times, this always needs to be done when the core restarts.