Tidal login works, but can't get music

Prior to two days ago, Tidal worked without any problem. Also, there have been no hardware, software, or firmware/software updates taken during this time (i.e. unlikely to be a system change).

Currently, I can successfully use tidal via a browser, and in roon, tidal shows as logged in.

When I attempt to play a track from tidal in roon, I get infinite sweeping of the progress bar, bu the track never starts.

This doesn’t appear to be track specific as it is happening with any album/track I attempt to access.

Is anyone aware of known conditions under which this happens?

Thanks

Update: this turned out to be unreliable connectivity with our ISP.

I would post in the support category and fill in the support template.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Moved to support.

Ged,
Thanks for the reminder inre the form.

As it turns out, Tidal is now working again, so I’m going to assume it was an outage somewhere in the Tidal > local ISP chain.

Hi @Akimo,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you see any issues return. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.