“TIDAL media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity problem”

Thank you for touching base with me @TheSturt and providing the requested update. Both are very appreciated!

I have split your post off to it’s own thread so I can address this behavior with you directly :microscope: Moving forward, may I kindly ask you for the following information:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

• Does rebooting your core machine and networking hardware ever yield a change in behavior with TIDAL playback?

• Do notice any patterns in behavior/usage when the error occurs?

• My assumption that the answer to this question will be “yes”, but please confirm that there are no issues with TIDAL playback outside of Roon.

-Eric