TIDAL media loading slowly on Audiostore Prestige 3

Hi Rebeka. I have the same problem with my Chord Hugo 2+2Go.

My Roon Core is an Audiostore Prestige 3 that is connected to my router via ethernet.

I keep getting intermittent “Tidal media is loading slowly” issues. Please advise?

1 Like

Hey @Nick_Yanakiev,

Thanks for sharing this with us - we’d love to help.

To start, could you please use this post as a guide to share information about your setup?

Sure! Another data point worth mentioning: my Astell&Kern SP2000 works wonderfully well on the same network.

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

Audiostore Prestige 3; Core i5; 8GB RAM; 1TB SSD;
Roon build: 1.8, 831 stable

• Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

iPhone 12 Pro Roon build: 1.8, 831 stable

• Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)

ASUS RT-AX88U connected to Core via Ethernet

Endpoint 1: Sonore Optical Rendu+Optical module Delux connected to router via Ethernet

Endpoint 2: Chord 2Go+2Yu via Ethernet

Endpoint 3: Chord Hugo 2+2Go via 2.4 Ghz Wifi

Endpoint 4: Astell&Kern SP2000 via 2.4/5Ghz Wifi

• Audio devices in use
    Chord Hugo 2, Chord DAVE+Chord Mscaler

• Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

315GB of data on the Roon core (10882 tracks); use Tidal and Qobuz 99% of the time

I’m grateful for the detailed and organized way you’ve shared this information :pray:

You mentioned that this behavior happens only when streaming to your Chord Hugo 2+2go. One additional question: if you play local files to this zone, does the stream stop at all?

Can you temporarily use a wired connection between the Chord Hugo 2+2go and stream from TIDAL? What happens?

Hi there,

An interesting discovery from today is that playback has been mostly uninterrupted with both Tidal and Qobuz content.

I changed a few settings on the ASUS router front end just in case.

There was no problem at all yesterday, while connected via ethernet. It was all limited to Wi-Fi.

Chord are exchanging the 2Go for a new one next week so it will be interesting to see if that makes a difference.

Hey @Nick_Yanakiev,

I am so sorry that it took me this long to see your reply… :pensive:.

I am hopeful that things have improved since your last post. If you can, could you please let us know how’s playback nowadays and if a new Chord device made a change :nerd_face:

Hi @beka ,

I am yet to receive it. However, I am less than impressed that it has taken you 15 days to get back to me.

However, I sincerely hope that any further posts of mine (or of other people with this issue) will not go unanswered/ignored.

Thanks for the update, @Nick_Yanakiev, definitely let us know if things are better once it comes in!

1 Like

Thanks Dylan, will do.

1 Like