Tidal Missing from Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue
Tidal has completely disppeared from my Roon. It is working well in its own app.

A post was split to a new topic: “This track is not available from TIDAL” Error

Hi @Stuart_Matheson,

Can you please provide some more information here?

• What is your Core model/manufacturer?
  • How is it connected to the network (via Ethernet/WiFI)
  • Can you share a few screenshots of this issue? You can upload screenshots by using these instructions.
  • What audio devices are you using in this setup?
  • Does this issue occur across multiple zones or just one zone?

The message is ‘Bad user name, not signed in to Tidal’ .

It’s nonsense, Tidal is working well- within its own app.

I can see you’ve had this issue before.

Hi @Stuart_Matheson,

Thanks for sharing that info. Can you please try rebooting your Core and also let me know the rest of the setup info I requested above? Does the TIDAL web player (listen.tidal.com) work as expected with the same credentials?

– Noris

It’s working fine in that. How does one reboot the core?

Hi @Stuart_Matheson,

By reboot I mean power the PC off, wait 30 seconds and power it on again. I still need some more information from you so that I can properly assist. Please provide the following if the reboot does not help:

– Noris

I’m connected by wifi with a Sky router. Where will I find the other information?

Might it help if I logout/login Tidal?

Hi @Stuart_Matheson,

Yes, I would also give this a try.

Can you please try to see if the behavior is the same if you connect your computer via cable (Ethernet) to the router?

You supplied some additional info, but the remaining questions are still:

• What operating system are you using as your Roon Core (is it running on Windows/Mac OSX/Linux)?
  • Can you share a few screenshots of the issue? You can use these instructions (<clickable link) to take and upload screenshots to this site.

– Noris

Logging out and in did the trick. Wonder why that happens.

Hi @Stuart_Matheson,

Glad to hear that logging out of TIDAL and back in resolved the issue! I am not sure either why this behavior occurred, but if you do notice it again and are willing to provide those additional details I requested above, we can look into this further.

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.