TIDAL Not Playing [Solved - Payment Issue]

@support -

Did not want to create a new thread. I’m having the same issues. My credit cards were recently stolen so I had to go into Tidal to add a new one, I also updated the payment info in Roon (not sure that’s relevant) but since then Tidal works fine and Roon is not allowing Tidal playback from the same laptop/core that I have always used. Tidal on its own works on my phone and both PCs where I have it installed so this appears to be a Roon - Tidal issue. Other than the payment update I have not made any changes to my Roon or audio equipment settings. Roon - Tidal worked fine yesterday, Sunday October 13, all day. Any suggestions?

Well I answered my own question. Tidal had “unsubscribed” me after a single payment was declined. I had to go through the whole process of re-registering and signing up for the Hi-Fi account, then wait several minutes for their system to process it, and again for Roon’s software to refresh. Now everything works, so disregard!!!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.