Tidal not playing via Roon

VAll of a sudden Tidal is not playing via Roon. I can play my stored music but cannot stream Tidal material. Help please.

Hi @Kenneth_Brown ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are reporting may I kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup, using this link as a guide.

• When you say that you cannot play any TIDAL content via Roon what is the exact behavior being exhibited? Furthermore, does Roon generate any error or warning messages when the problem occurs?

• Since noticing this behavior have you tried…

• Rebooting not only the device hosting your Roon core but also any relevant networking hardware as well (i.e routers, switches, etc)?

• Logging in and out of TIDAL in Roon?

-Eric

I found some other users with similar problems. They recommended clearing Roon Cashe on Roon Server (Sonictransporter) which I did. Now Roon is showing that Tidal is “Not Configured” and when I try and long into my Tidal account on Roon I get an interminable wait showing “Logging In” but it never completes the process. I am able to log into my Tidal account on Tidal directly so I know I am using correct user name and password.

I am running version 1.5 64 bit D
Mac OS Hi Sierra 10.13.5 on Macbook Pro but Roon Server is Sonictranporter (Linix)
Music Stored on a Microrendu USB interface about 200 CDs stored.
My Tidal account is from USA
Its a HiFi (lossless account)

As I stated in prior email, I suddenly could not get Tidal to play via Roon after having it work seamlessly for months. I read in a support string that other users had fixed this issue by clearing Roon Cashe. I did this but now I cannot reconfigure Tidal via Roon or log back in to Tidal on Roon.