TIDAL not working through Roon - No internet

Hi @ged_hickman1

Are you available? I communicated with you earlier regarding an issue with the Oppo 203 that has been resolved.

Now my issue is all of a sudden my internet is not working with the Roon and therefore I am unable to play Tidal through Roon.

Do you hnve any suggestions?

Thanks,

Hayward Reed

Hello @Hayward_Reed,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

It’s always a good idea to try a reboot when you can’t make a connection, let’s start there.

Hi,
The problem that I described is because I did not do the setup correctly. So once I corrected that, I have no problem, and am getting Tidal superbly through Roon. Have a good day.

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.