Tidal playback issue

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I control Tidal and my NAS using Roon. I also have a Bluesound Node 2. Starting a few days ago I get Roon error messages: " The track is currently not available from Tidal" and “Too many failures, stopping playback”. I’ve done a bit of troubleshooting: Tidal is working five, I’ve added new albums and they are recognized by Roon. I use the BluOs to play Tidal, all good. If I go to “Your Favorites” in Roon, It shows “Failed to load” for artists, albums and tracks. So, it seems my network is just fine.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Paul_Gambon,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting your Core machine?

Can you confirm which version of Roon you’re on?

Rebooting the Core seems to have fixed the issue. Duh!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.